Relevant vaccine details for this time of the year:
- Free Pfizer and Astra Zeneca
- Free Flu vaccine for children between 6mth to under 5 years, 65 and over, pregnant and those with a chronic condition ie Asthma
- Private Flu vaccine available for purchase onsite and administered,
- Free Shingles vaccine (Zostavax) available for 70 -79 year olds,
- Free Pneumovax23 available from 65 years,
- Free Catch-up vaccines for all Secondary Schools vaccines, if missed at school,
- Free Whopping cough vaccine for pregnant women and their partners and
- Free Measles booster for those born after 1966.
All vaccines are on site and available to be given on the day. However a consultation is always necessary to ensure the patient is not medically at risk before having the vaccine.
Please note we have private vaccines for all of the above available for puchase and administering, if applicable.
Call the practice on 9041 4141 to book a time and mention what vaccine you are wanting to enquire about or use the button below to book online.